Open Position: Art ConsultantBack to Open Positions Apply Now
Do you believe in your talent to sell? Are you entrepreneurial, self-driven, and enthusiastic about what you do? Would you like to belong to a dynamic organization, with more than 20 years of proven financial success? If so, we would love to speak with you!
Romero Britto’s over 25 year established Art Gallery is seeking talented individuals who have an excellent track record in sales for his exclusive state-of-the-art Gallery located in the heart of South Beach, FL. If you have a strong passion for art, are highly motivated, and are accustomed to providing clients with first class service, this position may be a good fit.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent selling skills with at least three (3) years of retail sales experience in luxury goods/products.
Romero’s mission is to share happiness and hope with everyone around the world, and his vision is to make art accessible to everyone. You could be part of this big dream!
The Art Consultant will welcome collectors to the Gallery, build and maintain relationships with customers, sell fine art and process sales transactions.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay focused on commission
- Full benefits package
- Flexible schedule
- Exceptional location on Lincoln Road
- 40 hour work week
- Close sales with thoroughness and integrity
- Maintain a method of managed follow-up on all leads and sales
- Develop and coordinate public and private commissions and collections
- Complete all invoices, sales and administrative forms accurately and efficiently
- Create opportunities to bring more clientele into Britto Central
- Represent Romero Britto in positive terms at all times, whether at work or at leisure
- Follow dress code and impeccable grooming
- Demonstrate product knowledge and benefits to maximize sales
- Upselling and cross selling
- Handle customer service issues with integrity and poise
- Work with managers to keep abreast of new products and services offered by the gallery and any changes in price
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications & Education
- Completed High School education
- Minimum 3 years consultative sales experience in luxury goods/products
- Professional, creative and dynamic presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- A proven track record of customer service success
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated proficiency in English grammar, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking preferred but not required
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Very organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong planning skills to work independently with efficiency and accuracy
- Great attitude and able to function well under pressure