Open Position: Full time ReceptionistBack to Open Positions Apply Now
Location: Miami Area
Hours: M-F 9am-6pm
The Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization. Office admin duties assigned as needed
· Greets clients, screens visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and directs or escorts him or her to the appropriate location. Logs names in guest book and provides visitor badges.
· Answers, screens and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
· Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items. Ensures the mail is received by the accurate dept.
· Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
· Performs basic filing and record keeping.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Education
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Diplomatic, tactful and high energy personality · Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. · Basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
· High school diploma or equivalent required