Open Position: Graphic DesignerBack to Open Positions Apply Now
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join our team and interpret the artists’ message and design beautiful and impactful products including digital prints, sculptures, editorial, product packaging, corporate identity etc.
- Creates, edits and resizes Vector image files using Adobe Illustrator.
- Works with artist to design packaging, advertisements and new products.
- Creates files for e-commerce site and resizes images for website specifications.
- Data archives and e-file images within data library.
- Vector original artworks
- Photographing of merchandising
- Create mockups for product packaging for business pitches
- Product development for licensing
Qualifications & Education
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Art, graphic design, or related field.
Portfolio and work samples required.
Basic MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) experience.
Organized and attentive to detail.
Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc.)
Knowledge of basic printing is a plus
Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Ability to work on PC platform
Basic knowledge of illustration